Thursday, February 01, 2007

Vox Populi

"HARMONY" is a treasure-trove on service matters.
H.H. Kumaraswamy, IPMD, CSIR, New Delhi
The pension calculation package which has been appended to the soft copy January issue of HARMONY is very useful and appreciated by all.
- Dr. A. Sree, Scientist, RRL, Bhubaneswar
I found "HARMONY" to be very handy in solving various problems that arise with regard to application of various rules.
- Peter D'Silva, A.O., NIO, Dona Paula, Goa
I am planning to keep all the soft copies of “HARMONY” on our local Intranet to enable our staff members to access as and when they wish.
- Dr. P.K. Ingle, Head, P&SCU, NCL, Pune

As I am holding the responsibility of Public Information Officer in CLRI, I consider the write-up on RTI Act, 2005 which appeared in Dec. 2005 issue of “HARMONY”, as a valuable document and a ready-reckoner.
- D. Chandramouli, CLRI, Chennai

“HARMONY” is an important document. I am extremely happy to receive the same and keep myself abreast of service regulations.
- Dr. Anil L. Paropkari, Scientist, NIO, Dona Paula

I have been reading “HARMONY” with avid interest not so much for the GoI orders but for other very useful information it provides.
- Hari Simha, Scientist, IICT, Hyderabad
Readers are requested to mail their feed back to harmony_csir@yahoo.co.in
Counters
Counters